vacancy closes in
Cleaner: supply Casual basis
The Cable Car Top Station – Mons Calpe Suite is recruiting for the post of Cleaner on a “Supply Casual Basis” as and when required.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility of ensuring that all areas of the establishment are well kept and clean. They will also be responsible of creating a pleasant/safe working environment for workers and customers.
- General cleaning of Kitchens and restaurant to include general suite, main kitchen and second kitchen.
- Daily cleaning of kitchen, plates, cutlery etc.
- Wipe down appliances and all furniture.
- Mop floors.
- Deep clean of both kitchen fridges once a week.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Clean the toilets during events.
- Empty all bins and take out the rubbish daily.
- Clean the windows.
- Cleaning of utensils in suite such as candle holders and vase, bottom of table and table legs & chairs.
- Clean patio areas during events.
- Ensure that maintenance of cleaning products is adequately kept in stock and ordering (i.e. in toilets – toilet roll, paper hand towels etc.).
- Ordering of cleaning stock.
- Help with sandwich preparation when needed.
- Need to know how to use the various equipment’s needed for cleaning i.e. tools used to polish floors, clean carpets.
- Knowledge of types of cleaning chemicals to use (i.e. nontoxic products).
- Must be professional, organised and work quickly.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong ethic and positive approach to work.
- Work well alone and as part of a team.
- Able to follow instructions of supervisors.
For further information or to apply please email email@example.com.
Closing date for applications, Monday 14th January 2019