vacancy closes in
cleaner on a “Supply Casual Basis”
Mons Calpe Suite
The Mons Calpe Suite restaurant at the Top of the Rock are looking for a cleaner on a ‘Supply Casual Basis’
The successful candidate will have the responsibility of ensuring that all areas of the establishment are well kept and clean. They will also be responsible of creating a pleasant/safe working environment for workers and customers.
- General cleaning of Kitchens and restaurant to include general suite, main kitchen and second kitchen.
- Daily cleaning of kitchen, plates, cutlery etc.
- Wipe down appliances and all furniture.
- Mop floors.
- Deep clean of both kitchen fridges once a week.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Clean the toilets during events.
- Empty all bins and take out the rubbish daily.
- Clean the windows.
- Cleaning of utensils in suite such as candle holders and vase, bottom of table and table legs & chairs.
- Clean patio areas during events.
- Ensure that maintenance of cleaning products is adequately kept in stock and ordering (i.e. in toilets – toilet roll, paper hand towels etc.).
- Ordering of cleaning stock.
- Help with sandwich preparation when needed.
- Need to know how to use the various equipment’s needed for cleaning i.e. tools used to polish floors, clean carpets.
- Knowledge of types of cleaning chemicals to use (i.e. nontoxic products).
- Must be professional, organised and work quickly.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong ethic and positive approach to work.
- Work well alone and as part of a team.
- Able to follow instructions of supervisors.
Should you require further information on job description, hours of work and remuneration please contact the HR Department. email email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday, 11th June 2019