vacancy closes in
social media coordinator
The Social Media Coordinator will work within the Marketing department with an aim to increase customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting the MH Bland Group’s brand and products across selected social media platforms.
An integral part of the role is having a creative and innovative mind-set to promote new and existing business on the fast-changing social media platforms. A keen interest in hospitality and tourism would be beneficial.
The role will require flexible approach to work and working hours as needs demand. The successful candidate must be able to both work as a team and use their initiative to work independently.
- Computer literate with the ability to use excel, word, outlook, LinkedIn, Facebook Business, Instagram, Snap Chat and other major marketing channels.
- Experience using Google Ad words and WordPress would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Prepared to attend relevant training courses in Gibraltar or abroad to improve his/her skills are required.
For further information or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications, Monday 3rd December 2018